Monday, March 27, 2006

Wow, it' been a few days!

Well, we made it to Florida, and for Florida is was chilly! Still better that Ohio and we were comfortable but we wore pants and jackets at Disney. Animal Kingdom was really neat, they had some GREAT shows. All interactive and the effects were cool. Then we went to Magic Kingdom and that was just PRETTY. It looks like a real city. I freaked out briefly because I lost my cell phone but they found it the next day and we went back and got it. MGM and Epcot were cool too. We wished we could have spent more time at Epcot, by the time we got there were were whooped and my feet were killing me and its a lot of walking.

At Epcot we went to a show called "Honey I shrunk the audience" and it was cool, at one point it felt like MICE were crawling up your legs! I SCREAMED!

I met SEVERAL families with little girls from China while at Disney. I would see them and want to talk and didn't know how to approach them. Finally I said screw it and just started with the whole "can I ask you a question about your daughter?". I came to realize that everyone was very nice and receptive to questions. Next thing you know I am accosting every family I see that has caucasion parents and chinese daughters. It was hilarious. All of them said the same thing. Its the best and most incredible journey exerience of your life!

No comments: