Saturday, March 04, 2006

I have a hand cramp.

We got our paperwork for the home study yesterday. My god it's a lot of stuff! Nothing I can't handle, but I have to wrestle Tim down to sit with me and go through it because he has to help me with this financial stuff and sign some stuff too. I got our marriage license in the mail yesterday also. Now I'm just waiting on our birth certificates. There are a few things that I need to send out on Monday for the homestudy but I need a copier, and the ability to mail things to do so.

We go to our classes the next 2 weekends, I'm excited. Then we need to do a THROUGH cleaning and set our fire inspection. Then we will be in Florida for a week, and take a small break from thngs. Hopefully when we are back the first part of April we can get our homestufy completed and have all of our paperwork in.

Our biggest wait is going to be on our fingerprint appt. with immigration. We can't send that in until we get our homestudy completed, then it is taking 3 months to get an appt!!!!!! Yikes! Oh well, by then we will be in the middle of summer and hopefully that will make the time go faster. Yeah right!

No comments: