Saturday, April 01, 2006

We're back from vacation

Well we are back from a 16 hour drive from Florida. It wasn't that bad, long and lots of rain, but overall fun.

Florida was good. I am glad we left when we did, it was getting a little crazy. Totally fun, but not my scene at all. Tim, Tori and I had a really nice vacation together. We went to Magic Kingdom, Epcot, MGM, Seaworld, and Animal Kingdom. All were great. I wish we could have spent more time in Epcot, it was VERY informative. I brought back a cold, GREAT!

We had a good suprise when we got home! Our fingerprint appointment is April 20th! YEAH! I'm going to call the homestudy lady tomorrow and set up our home visits so hopefully we can get our homestudy DONE by April 20th and take it with us to INS. If thats the case then we SHOULD get our I-171 @ end of July and be on target for being DTC in August. I recently heard from one of the message boards that referrals are taking 10 months +. THAT STINKS, LOL, I am not a patient person. Oh well. that would make us traveling next summer, which is not a bad thing, because the kids will be out of school and that makes it easier.

Cross your fingers!

No comments: