Wednesday, March 22, 2006

We're leaving on vacation..................

BUT, I am taking my computer. We will be in Disney for Friday, Saturday and Sunday, then Sunday night we will leave to go to Bonita Springs or come on home. I'm still debating, I'm having issues that I am not even going to go into now. LOL. Just me being paranoid and getting my feelings hurt AS USUAL! I need to learn not to be so sensitive!

We are not having our fire inspection today afterall. Apparently the guy who was going to do it, was on vacation somewhere and is now snowed in until late tonight so we will reschedule it after we return from vacation. We should be back the weekend of April 1 sometime. We will be scheduling our homestudy also that following week.

Tori and I got our doctor paperwork done yesterday. Right now all we are waiting on to before we can send stuff to be authenticated is our home study report, and approval from immigration. We still are waiting for our fingerprint appointment, although they did cash our check and sent us a receipt. It's hard to believe we just started this process end of February. We are almost done with the paperchasing part of it. Now we are waiting on everyone else to complete things so we can continue. That 's the hard part, having no control over what others are expected to do. I'm not good at giving up control. LOL!

I'm also still waiting for my tax transcripts to come back. They shouldbe here anyday along with my passport. After we return from vacation things should start picking up, paperwork wise. Things should start trickling in.

No comments: