THANK GOD, since we already have shelled out the money and started all the paperwork! LOL! We knew there wouldn't be a problem, but getting the call made it REAL! Our "liason" at the agency is Tina and she was very nice. Ourpacket should be arriving anytime, but I'm sure we have all of the information already, HECK, we're halfway done, lol.
We both got fingerprinted today at the Sheriff's department for our homestudy and Tim went to the doctor to get his blood work done. I also overnighted a ton of stuff that needs to come back to us within the next few weeks. I'm pretty caught up, just time to hurry up and wait as things trickle in. Maybe its time to concentrate on cleaning my house----lol.
I'll feel better after these classes are done, feel like I have something substantial under my belt!
Monday, March 06, 2006
Officially approved!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment