There is sooooo much paperwork in this homestudy packet. More than our adoption packet! I guess it makes sense though. It is the most important part. We tackled a lot of it on Saturday and on Monday I have lots of stuff to have notarized and send off. We're making progress!
Tim has his doctor appointment tomorrow so that will be one less thing. Mine is for next week. I have to call tomorrow and find out if the kids need appointments or if I can just send in their forms. They don't need any tests or anything like Tim and I do, just basic information.
I'm excited about our class next weekend. It should be interesting. I'm reading a book right now called "China's Lost Daughters". It's VERY informative! I recommend it to anyone considering adoption or just interested in Chinese Culture.
Things should start moving faster as we get this remodel done. Then we can work on getting the house homestudy-ready and cleaned up!
Sunday, March 05, 2006
Homestudy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment