Saturday, March 11, 2006

Our first adoption class!

Our first class was very informative. We had a nice time, learned a lot, and met some nice folks.

We went over some paperwork that we would be doing and talked a lot of the home study process. We got a lot of questions answered.

Things are really moving along. We sent in out I 600A on Friday so hopefully we should be getting a fingerprint appointment in the next month. Our homestudy is actually going on right now so it should be wrapping up about the same time.

Then I can start getting documents authenticated by the County, to verify the notaries we have used. I'm going to try to use some of our attorneys to notarize our items since they have no expiration date. EVERYTHING needs notarized!

Once we get our approval from immigration THEN we can go to the Secretary of State and get everything authenticated and sent to our agency to check over!

I don't know why but it helps to reiterrate this over and over again so I know what I'm doing.

No comments: