He just reminds me everyday why I married him, whether it be grabbing me a drink from the kitchen without me asking him to or being extra nice on my birthday like he was yesterday. He got me a charm for my necklace that is the Chinese symbol for mother. It is precious. I love it. I don't think he could have picked any better present!
Tomorrow we are sending in out I 600A application to immigration. Once they receive that they will send us our appointment date to get fingerprinted in Cincinnati. When our home study is done we have to send that to them also. THEN we get our approval paper! This makes me feel better because I was afraid if we waited until our home study was done to send in this form that it could be the end of summer before our dossier gets sent to China. With this out of the way (the fingerprinting) then it should move us up by about 2 months. Hopefully with this turn in events we SHOULD be able to get everything done, authenticated and sent to our agency by mid June! I was thinking mid August before. They say it takes like 3 months to get your approval back from immigration so that would be us in at June sometime!
It's moving along!
Thursday, March 09, 2006
I have the nicest husband ever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment