Thursday, March 02, 2006

Talked to my doctor!

And God love him, he's faxing me a letter saying that I'm not a lunatic and would be a good mom! I also talked to the homestudy agency today and we have our adoption classes scheduled for 3/11 and 3/18. Busy Busy Busy weekends coming up. Tim has almost got the basement completed, I'm SOOO tired of staining wood, the smell makes me sick! We're going to have a party for his birthday on 3/18. Should be interesting, lots of friends are coming but who knows about my family. Still haven't heard from them.

The homestudy agency also sent out questionnaries to my references to fill out, I told everyone to be kind. Hee Hee!

That's about all for now, just waiting on a lot of paperwork to start trickling in. If things go as planned we should be able to get our paperwork authenticated by the state by the end of this month and send it on to our agency----except for the whole I600 thing and getting fingerprinted by immigration, I forgot about that. I can't send that in until our homestudy is done. SEE I knew there was a reason I was writing all this stuff down!

No comments: