That's the best comment I can come up with for today. I got a call from our agency saying that they need a letter from my doctor regarding my medications for depression and anxiety. No big deal, I'm not really a lunatic, I'm actually pretty normal, lol. They were very nice and didn't seem to think it would be a problem and my Dr. is SUPER great so I'm sure we will get this wrapped up ASAP.
I mailed our homestudy application overnight this morning.
Today I was upset, upset with my family. Luckily I have friends who are so supportive that I wouldn't know what to do without them, because my family sure isn't jumping on the "were gonna have a new baby" bandwagon.
I'm posting a link to a video that everyone should watch. Turn up the volume and grab a hanky.......it's a good one!
http://www.gooddonut.blogspot.com/
The video is about in the middle of the page. Thanks to Patrick Keener and his wife for sharing this amazing video with everyone on their blog.
Tuesday, February 28, 2006
Today is Tuesday, 4 days until the weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment