So we went on a road trip to Indy today and met Joanna and her family at the zoo. What a great trip. The weather turned out awesome, even though they were calling for rain.
Edited June 1, 8:00 a.m.
I'm up so I thought I would elaborate on our zoo trip yesterday. We had so much fun and I was so happy the weather turned out good. Joanna and Chris were great as were the boys. Myla is just a doll with her cheeks and dimples. I can't get over her big brown eyes. It was so nice to meet them and be able to talk about the chaos of adoption and how wonderful the final product is with someone who understands. Joanna has all the pics of us together, which she will probably post...you have my permission btw, lol.
Myah and Maddie watching the seahorses
Mommy and Myah First pony ride
Pettin' a goat
Maddie and Myah watching the emu's
Petting a dirty old Pig
Riding the carasol
The girls and Ian trying to run away, lol








3 comments:
How cute! I'm so glad you guys got to meet. So much fun!
you guys look like you had a great time... i spent the day w/ barb & jade... isnt it great!!
alexmqqsem
Looks like a fun day!
Post a Comment