Friday, May 09, 2008

Favorite photo Friday

Here is my Myah Montage for Favorite Photo Friday. I remember being so excited at the end of every month because I knew we would be getting pictures and medical updates! Also, today is the ONE YEAR anniversary of the very first time we saw Myah in person in Guatemala. Tim suprised me with a visit trip for Mother's Day weekend. Funny, in the beginning we weren't planning on visiting at all and by the time Myah's adoption was final we had been to Guatemala FOUR times! Worth every penny though!
I'm going to do a favorite photo session for each of the kids this week and dedicate a post just to them. Hmmmm, guess I better tie them up for pictures!
The first pic we got of Myah, Tim was concerned about her hairy forehead.......

2 months old

3 months old

Our first visit trip, Mother's Day 2007

4 months old

5 months old, waving hello!

2nd visit trip, 6 months old

7 months old, Dad's 3rd visit trip

8 months old, pictures from Myah's foster mom Gloria

9 months old, more pictures from Gloria

10 Months old...home................


Monitoring mom's computer time..

12 Months old in her Birthday Princess shirt at a local Guatemala Fest

2 comments:

Bridget said...

OMG Em, has it really been a year since we were introduced to Princess Myah???? Wasn't it all worth the wait, the paperwork, the wait, the paperwork and the wait!!??

I am so happy for you and your family!

Michelle Smiles said...

Happy Mother's Day!