Clark will be 15 in August
~He talks about nothing but getting his license and I'm scared, lol.
~He's a daredevil, he will try anything
~Keep him away from fire.....enough said
~He loves to pick on the girls like a normal teenage boy
~He swears he has no girlfriends but the only numbers he has in his cell are girls....
~He plays select soccer all year round and is very good at it
~He looks EXACTLY like his Uncle Matt when he was the same age
~He gets excellent grades and although he is in trouble at school, its because he gets bored. He will do great in high school where he can be challenged more.
He will be very successful in whatever he decides to do, he has his father's mind and curiosity, and he has expensive taste ;)
~He loves his baby sister ( even if he won't admit it) and she loves him, she lights up whenever he pays her a lick of attention.
Clark is turning into a great young man, things have been really good the last few years after a rocky start with us that I am now realizing wasn't anything to do with him or I. I hope that things only get better as he gets older.
Cub Scouts several years ago
Winter 2007
Football 2005
My favorite picture, realizing that he just got his dirtbike for christmas 2006
Friday, May 23, 2008
Clarks Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
I love how you are giving each of your kids a shout out! Very cool! Time goes by so fast...cherish every moment.
-Jaimee
Post a Comment