We are at home today, Tori has sinus really bad and was throwing up this morning. I kept her home because there is a bad flu bug going around. I took some video of Myah eating crackers so you could see how the dogs follow her around whenever she has food because this is the one time she will actually voluntarily share. Then some bonus footage of Myah dancing. I've been playing with my new camera and trying the video mode. I have an editig program that I've been playing with but I haven't quite figured it out (hence the video replaying at the end). Oh, and by the way, my cat is declawed for those of you that think she is attacking Myah.....lol.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Myah is the pied piper or the dancing queen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
myah is so cute.... the dogs have a new favorite person in the house.. they are never leaving her side
alex
Post a Comment