Monday, May 12, 2008

Kitchen remodel and a little serenade.......

Well everyone keeps asking about my kitchen remodel so I am posting some pictures, I'm going to try to post a "before" and "after" so you can see the difference. We basically flipped our kitchen around, tripled it in size, and took out our fireplace from our living room. We still have trim work to do and we need to stomp our ceiling again since it was raised in some areas. My husband has done a fantastic job. It's still a work in progress, but here they are!


Before


After


Before, straight view of our TINY kitchen


Before, what was our "formal" living room, is now our new dining room.


Same view, after


Before, our family room looking into the kitchen, we took that whole wall out and those ceiling beams so you can now look straight into the dining room on the other side.


After, Looking from our new dining room into the family room, opposite view of before picture above.


Excuse the horrid picture of me, but here is Jack serenading Myah with our karaoke machine...they both love that thing and sing and dance as long as we let them.

7 comments:

Leah said...

HOLY CRAP. That doesn't even look like the same house!!! That's AMAZING. Wow.Wow.Wow!!! You go, guys!!! WOW. I can't stop saying that!!!!

Laurie said...

OMG that is awesome. Very pretty and I know you are LOVIN' the extra room!

Jaimee said...

That is AWESOME! Love it! I bet you guys are so happy to have a big new beautful kitchen. You did a wonderful job!!!

-Jaimee

Alex and Sam said...

em..
rennovations look great.. you must be thrilled to have all the mess gone

alex

Jane said...

WOW! NICE!

Cheri said...

Emily, that is beautiful. I wanna come over and cook!!!!

Jaime said...

Your new kitchen ROCKS!!!! I want it!

You did a wonderful job renovating! It's great you did before photo's so you can appreciate the "after"!