Friday, May 30, 2008

It's finally warming up!

Yesterday was very pretty and Tori was dying to go swimming. We went over to Andrea's house and blew up the "pirate pool" for the kids. They had a ball. Jack loved the slide and Myah loved the water until Jack got a hold of the hose and sprayed her in the face by accident. It was very nice to set outside and enjoy the weather. Our pool is finally losing its "greeness" so hopefully that will be ready soon. The kids have one more week of school, thank God, I'm ready for them to be out. Tormorrow we are going to the Indianapolis Zoo to meet my friend Joanna and her kids and Tim and Clark are going to Detroit for some airplane race thing. He bought the tickets a long time ago and I totally forgot about it until he reminded me this week. So it's just me and the girls this weekend. We also bought pool passes (even though we have a pool, it's a social thing for the kids) so maybe we will do that this weekend if its nice.


And for the BIG NEWS of the week. Yesterday, I quit my job. My last day is June 13. I'm going to hang out at home for a while .

Here are some pics from yesterday!


Myah in her swim diaper that was huge!


Jack getting Myah full face with water

This is the only way Jack would go down the slide...with Tori's help and face first

Myah flirting with Jack's great grandpa

She LOVES these Little Tykes slides

Mommy and Myah draying off

Not so sure about this slide thing


1 comment:

Joanna said...

That's awesome!! Love all the pictures and the fact you quit your job, too! You go, girl. :) That's the pirate pool I bought, too. Glad to see the kids loving it! Can't wait to see you soon.

XOXO,
Joanna