We went to the farm yesterday to get away from the distraction of destruction and building projects at home. Myah and I mowed grass (see pic below) and the little stinked fell asleep on my shoulder ON THE TRACTOR....lol. That kid can sleep anywhere. And before I get yelled at, she was securly fastened to me on the tractor while we were riding. The pic is us sitting still. Tori and Shelby got completely filthy in the ponds looking for tad poles (which they both wanted to bring home~ NOT). We also paddled around in the paddle boat and road the Gator around the property checking things out. Myah was fascinated by all the birds. Her and I sat in the grass and watched Uncle John and Aunt Cindy plant their garden and both got some sun (I'm a little burnt, Myah of course is a brown berry). Tori's cheeks got a little pink. It was a beautiful day out. I think we are going to go out Friday and spend the night and let Tim get some stuff done. Saturday is Myah's baptism. We're going to have a little get together afterwards, maybe cookout, but nothing major. Andrea and Jay will be out of town, Joanne is catering, and Cindy and John are out of town so it will be a small get together.








2 comments:
You and i were on the same wavelength. I took Cori to the Stillwater Prairie and we tried to feed the baby geese. Funny thing about baby geese, their mommies get really pissed if you try to come near the babies!!
emily..
sounds like you had a great day on the farm.. myah is too cute
alex
Post a Comment