Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Memorial Day!

I hope everyone had a nice weekend. The weather was actually great here! Saturday we headed up to Cleveland to see Kenny Chesney in concert and were suprised once we got there that it was an all day extravaganza. Leann Rimes, Sammy Hagar, Keith Urban, Kenny Chesney, Gary Allan, and Jennifer Nettles were all there. We wondered why it started so early in the day (3:30 p.m.). We decided since it was that long of a concert to call our babysitter who was back at the hotel with Myah and see if they wanted to come down. Cracked me up, we bought her and Myah a ticket for $15.00 each and they sat with us the whole concert......so glad we paid $150.00 for ours the day they went on sale thinking they would get sold out. Myah was a hit at the concert, she was dancing and clapping and high fiving everyone. Tim took her to change her once and there was a huge line for the family bathroom (of course full of drunks) and he took her to the front of the line and said, "Uh, I have a wet baby and I see none of you have children with you or look to be handicapped..." and cut to the front of the line. When he came out the whole crowd cheered for him and Myah threw her hands up like Rocky because she thought they were cheering for her. It was hilarious. Here are some pics from the concert....

Tori and Mackenzie, the best babysitter ever


Myah sneaking my Mountain Dew (by sticking her fingers in it)


Myah and Daddy rocking out to Keith Urban


Myah showing off


Then we went to the farm Sunday and Monday and it was PACKED with people, every friend we have was there, tons of kids and dirtbikes...I have a headache and a sunburn.

Here are some pictures of Maddie and Tori attempting to canoe.....



They gave up and went swimming instead.....lol


Clark (in the red) and his Uncle Keith racing on our dirtbik track...man, they make me nervous!



Here are some random cute pics I took today around the house and at the farm.

Myah trying out Tori's motorcycle with Daddy

Hey, I'm by myself!!!!!!

Hanging with daddy on the porch at the farm....there was such a nice breeze, I so wanted a hammock!

Myah telling Jack to get out of her car, we're working on sharing.


Last but not least, here is a video I took tonight of Myah. It's nothing special just her walking around and jabbering, until you notice her walk beside my van and she catches her reflection in the door. She doesn't realize I am videotaping her, so it's pretty cute.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

How cute! I'm glad you guys had a great weekend on the farm. Looks so peaceful, I could just waste away there!

Cheri said...

I think that is so cool about everyone cheering after Tim changed Myah and everyone applauded. I'm sure that she really "hammed" it up!! She is so precious. Gotta love a baby on Mountain Dew!!