Friday, May 02, 2008

Ready for the weekend!

Tim started to tear out the fireplace and chimney last night and it is coming along nicely. He has a WHOLE list of things to do in the next month or so and some that need to be done before Myah gets baptized on Saturday. Luckily, lately he has had lots of help from friends. It's been like a constant party at our house which is the way we like it.

Tori is getting geared up for her wax museum project. I can't wait to see her costume. Hopefully this weekend we will get together with Tim's mom because she has some dresses for Myah too made from the pattern and fabrics I picked out.

We are all dying to get out to the farm. We drove out there briefly last Sunday for a little break and it looks great. New windows and doors and two new decks! The pond is almost overflowing! Hopefully we can get our house project wrapped up so we can go spend a few days out there before the end of the month. The Kenny Chesney concert is May 24 and we will be spending the night in Cleveland that weekend. The weekend of the 31st, Tim and Clark are going to some airplane thing I think so I'm taking the girls to Indiana to meet my friend Joanna and her daughter at the Zoo and Aquarium.

Myah is getting really good at two things....sign language and throwing a temper tantrum. I'll try to get some pics tonight. She can now say, more, mommy, daddy, please, cup, and eat in sign language. We are working on thank you right now.

No comments: