Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mommy's Day

To all my friends, family & blogger friends!

Today Myah got up EXTRA early (Happy moms day) and I promptly gave her to daddy and went back to sleep until 9:00. That's not so unusual though, Tim is very good about taking her on weekend mornings, he's an early bird too. Then Tori, Myah and Tim came in to wake me up with (perfect) coffee and my present. I got a NEW PURPLE digital camera! I am so excited, it's so cute and its great! I've been stressing over my lack of picture taking!

Myah got baptized Saturday night and we had a cook out for friends and family. It was nice, turned out to be the best weather of the weekend.

And not to put a damper on things but here's a link to piss all my adoptive mommie friends off (thanks Michelle, who thanked Laurie, and so on and so forth...)
http://www.popehat.com/2008/05/09/how-to-piss-off-adoptive-parents/

1 comment:

Jaimee said...

Happy Momma's day to you! Love the Favorite photo Friday pics. I can't believe it's been a year since I started this crazy journey!

-Jaimee