I said that I was going to post some pics of the kids from a while ago and give each of them a shout out. So here goes!
Tori ~
~She'll be 11 on June 30, but acts like she is 17
~Loves animals, wants to be a vet or a hairdresser when she grows up
~Loves to ride her dirt bike and loves to be dirty, muddy, swim in the pond whatever!
~Is a Tomboy
~Favorite color is black and red
~Her best friends are actually twins, Maggie and Caty (I'm not sure if she got tired of telling them apart and decided both would be fine....just kidding)
~Is on the swim team and is doing GREAT at it.
~Will go to Drama Camp for 2 weeks this summer and is very excited
~Is a country music fan, but like her mom loves all kinds of music and pretty much can name songs and artists of any genre!
~She's my first baby and my best friend, we get along great and are rarely apart from each other. I think she is turning into a wonderful young lady and I expect big things from her in the future.
Tori ~
~She'll be 11 on June 30, but acts like she is 17
~Loves animals, wants to be a vet or a hairdresser when she grows up
~Loves to ride her dirt bike and loves to be dirty, muddy, swim in the pond whatever!
~Is a Tomboy
~Favorite color is black and red
~Her best friends are actually twins, Maggie and Caty (I'm not sure if she got tired of telling them apart and decided both would be fine....just kidding)
~Is on the swim team and is doing GREAT at it.
~Will go to Drama Camp for 2 weeks this summer and is very excited
~Is a country music fan, but like her mom loves all kinds of music and pretty much can name songs and artists of any genre!
~She's my first baby and my best friend, we get along great and are rarely apart from each other. I think she is turning into a wonderful young lady and I expect big things from her in the future.
Broken arm and end of her soccer career (lol)
Showing me how to "Soulja Boy"
At the Kenny Chesney concert 2007
later that night, not much of a partier
Lovin' her Jo Jo (my best friend and the twins mom)
In the shirt with the pink sleeves as a fifth grade newspaper editor
Washing the Quad with her brother Clark
Dancing with me at Blizzard Blast, her 5th grade dance
Playing bobbing for gummy worms in whip cream at our halloween party
One of my favorite pics of her and Princess, Halloween 2005










1 comment:
Man, Tori is so grown up now. I bet it really was tough looking back and remembering when she so little.
Post a Comment