Here is a picture of Tim and I at New Year's Eve 2005 before we committed to our adoption. We look so happy and stress free.....hee hee.
I just can't beleive we are in January 2007 already. I guess time is going fast, but when I think about the adoption I just don't see it. I have a friend who is pregnant and she is due in April and it just seems like her pregnancy has flown by. I'm sure not for her though, hee hee.
I'm am anxiously waiting for us to get out of the review room. Rumor has it that February is out, but they have not updated the CCAA site yet. I'll just be happy when were out, because I'll feel like we crossed a hurdle and are in the safe zone. I'm really hoping to be out of the review room sometime this year, but at the rate they are going now, I'm not holding my breath.
Sunday, January 07, 2007
Sunday January 7th
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment