and one of my New Year's resolutions is to keep my blog updated and fun. I know I am in for a wait, and hopefully this time next year we will know where we stand in this whole crazy adoption thing. I have to admit, things are pretty good right now. My family is healthy and happy, I have a good job, a good savings, a great husband and kids.
I'm not a good waiter! LOL. Hopefully I can spend some time posting and sprucing up my blog to keep me busy. I'm not very computer savvy so hopefully I can use this time to learn.
I'm also going to concentrate on some sewing and my new purse business. The website for it is www.initials-inc.com. I love the product, and its fun and easy and virtually no investment to get started. I was the first consultant in Ohio. I have the potential to make some money, I just need to get on the stick.
I'm also going to start Myah's quilt, hopefully with the help of Tim's mom who can sew ANYTHING. She makes the most beautiful baby clothes and LOVES to do it. She also makes the coolest purses, etc. that look exactly like Vera Bradley! If anyone reading this wants more info, let me know!
Referrals are rolling in for September 2005 right now.
:) Happy New Year
Wednesday, January 03, 2007
It's 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment