Well, we have a TENTATIVE referral. She is beautiful. Her name is Natalia, and she was born Jan. 27. She was 5 lbs. 11 oz and 18 inches long. Tiny thing.
I'm cautiously optimistic. I have all of my paperwork done, and we are going to overnight it after I go to the Secretary of State on Friday. I think the ONLY thing that is yet to come in is or State Background check, but I called them and they said it would be mailed this week so it's on its way!
My agency told me some good news last night. The PGN in Guatemala used to have 4 people reviewing files and thats why it took a minumun of 12 weeks to get through, lots of time longer. Now they have hired more and there are a total of 12 people working there and they hope to speed things up!
I'll keep you update. I will post pictures when things are a little more "sure".
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Babies Babies Babies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment