She is so beautiful. And so outgoing, she doesn't seem to have any issues with strangers. Of course we were all cautious and tip toed to her so not to freak her out, but she took to all of us well. I'm going to take Tori to see her tonight, she has been dying and even got her a few gifts.
It was a nice visit this morning, but sad. Although it does make me see the light at then end of the tunnel, it also makes me sad that that light is so many miles away. Well, I guess the fact that nobody is talking about it anymore at my house, should help the situation eventually. Maybe I'll just forget and POOF it will be 2008 and we'll have our referral. WIshful thinking, I know.
Monday, January 15, 2007
My friend is home with her baby from China
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment