So I did go to the store last night, as I'm sure everyone was waiting with bated breath to hear. I dragged my exhausted husband along with me for the 2.5 hour joyride. The good news is we have food and I saved $156.00 in COUPONS! LOL. I think Tim was ready to kill me. It felt good though to finally stock up on some stuff and plan some meals.
I talked to the people at immigration today and low and behold they have my paperwork and said that my new I171H for Guatemala would be mailed to me next TUESDAY. I about freaked out! I guess I was assuming that it would be a month or so, not a week!
After I get my doctor letter and a couple of things from Tim I can get everything county certified and make plans to take things to the Secretary of State. I *think* our homestudy update will be done next week too. Our social worker is coming to our house on February 5 to sign off on it.
If I am thinking correctly we could be eligible for a referral in a couple of weeks! Yeah!
Thursday, January 25, 2007
Not only am I boring, but I am thrifty~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment