They went on a trip to visit their daughter's orphanege. How sad. My heart is breaking. They said there is no toys and a new baby already in her crib. I just can't comprehend that the wait is this long when a baby has already taken her place in the orphanege.
I also have been reading a lot of flack from the Paula Zahn CNN story about China adoptions. I read the transcripts and I have to say there were very flippant and totally misinformed. Basically saying that we wanted to adopt Chinese children because they were pretty and would probably be doctors. How stupid. I'm not even going to go into what I think about domestic adoption. My computer would blow up and my hands would fall asleep.
Saturday, January 06, 2007
I go an update from my friend who is in China
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
It was a horrible interview and I was horrified at the way the discussion was handled.
Onto better thoughts...You and I share the same LID month!
Post a Comment