We are in Guatemala and it's great. Despite some airline issues we are doing great. Myah cam yesterday at 9:00 a.m. and she's been a doll ever since. I have my webcam and I've been able to talk to my friends and family online and they can see Myah and talk to us through the computer phone. I love technology.
I'm going to post a few pics that we took yesterday, I promise to take lots today! One is a picture of Tori with Maria's daughters, Anapaula and Marianna who stayed and went swimming with us. It was kinda crappy out though. This is the Guatemala rainy season.
Sunday, September 02, 2007
We're HERE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
I'm so glad you guys are having a great time and were able to share a swim with Maria's girls. How cool!
Love the pics Em. Tori looks like she is having a great time. Myah Grace seems so at peace with you:) I can't wait to see more.
Post a Comment