Tuesday, August 28, 2007

In 4 days I get to see my baby!

And Tori will meet her sister for the first time. I am so excited and so ready to leave the country. I'm going to a third world country that is in political upheval and I'm still ready to get out of Ohio and away from work for 5 days. Pitiful isn't it? Myah is going to be so different from 3 months. She just turned 7 months old on Monday. I can't beleive its been 4 months since we saw her! We are on the first Assessors desk right now, hoping to move to the 2nd reviewer's desk by the end of this week. The second reviewer is the one who kicked us out with 4 previos last time. They are all fixed so hopefully we will breeze through it! I am really hoping to be out sometime in September. I want Myah home as soon as possible, but it would be so great to have her home by Halloween at the LATEST!

Keep everything crossed for us for good news and a safe and happy trip.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Em: I was going to call last night, I have had many bad spells this week. Have a great trip. Kiss Mya for us. Tori, enjoy every moment, you have no idea how lucky you are to exeperience Guatemala. We love you guys. Have safe travels. the lincks Keep us posted.

Anonymous said...

Ok friends! No pictures, no updates that you are alive and well. How dare you hahaha not be in your room when I called. I know you are having a blast, we have been thinking of you all day. LoL give kisses to mya and don't forget Tori. I will try to call later. Have a great time. Hugs to all.
What did your attorney say. I am dying here.... lol