Friday, September 28, 2007

Tim is in Guatemala

Well not yet, he's in Atlanta, but on his way. Tori and I can't wait to see Myah on the webcam!

Just in case anyone was wondering. I deleted several people from my blog because my blog is private and somehow my exhusband and/or his wife are reading it. My blog is like my diary and I only invite people who want to know what's going on with my life. Well apparently they seem to be too interested and so once again I have to make my blog completely private and delete some people just incase. I really don't care if they read it, it's not meant for their eyes and if they get their feelings hurt then maybe they shouldn't read it, but oh well, some people just need something to do I guess. I have plenty to do and none of it involves either of them despite what they have convinced themselves of.

No comments: