Monday, September 17, 2007

Myah was moved!

I talked to Carol tonight and she said that Myah was moved to a new foster home. Apparently her foster mother was fostering another baby and that birthmom was being looked at by PGN because they thought she was younger then what she claimed. Maria I guess thought it would be safer to move Myah in case PGN pursued the investigation and tried to remove the child from her foster mom. I guess they could also find
some reason to remove Myah also. Carol said that she has faith in this foster family, has been to their home, and I guess they fostered they the Wilcoxon's baby and someone else whose name escapes me right now. J....something, Jesse...I don't know. Anyway, please pray for my little girl that she's safe and happy and healthy and has all her toys and goodies that we left with her in Guatemala. I'm worried about her and this just makes the process seem so much more unfair but I know
that Carol and Maria are looking out for her best interests and would not have moved her unless they thought it was best.

Carol is supposed to be sending me more info on the foster family by email, I really am anxious to get it.

Tori went to the eye doc today and we ordered her new glasses. More medical expenses out of my pocket. I really hope that Jared's attorney gets back to Chuck in a timely manner this time becaue we need to get this worked out. I've been paying all of her medical since March. I did it for 6+ years before that and I really don't think that's fair. Oh well, I would pay her medical expenses for the rest of her life if I could solve the dad issue for her.

No comments: