Hurricane Felix is hitting Central America in the next 24 hours. Luckily, we will be flying out at 7:30 a.m. and so far our flight is still ok. Myah's foster family picked her up at 6:00 and although I was sad, it is so obvious how much they love her it makes it a little easier to give her back. I also know that we will be back SOON to pick her up for good!
Here are some more pictures from today! A couple are of Tori and Cheryl and Tori and Cheryl & Tom's baby Madison. They are using the same agency and attorney as we are. I'm very glad we met, they were a great couple to hang out with!
Monday, September 03, 2007
Here Comes Felix!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Em, your favorite pic is mine too. Well, that and the one of you with your two sweet girls. Thanks for sharing:)
E
Post a Comment