Sunday, September 09, 2007

Lazy Sunday!

First I want to direct everyone to a really funny blog. I got the link when she had some ebay items for auction and then clicked on her blog. She's a mom and she's funny, down to earth, and her kids seem to do the things that all kids to but nobody talks about, lol.

http://mom2my6pack.blogspot.com/

It's been such a lazy day at the Trost household. We are all feeling a little under the weather with sinus and colds. It's 7:00 p.m. and I think we are all still in our PJ's. It rained until about 3:00 today so we'v basically laid around and watched movies and TV. I helped Tori study for her continents test.

I should be mowing my grass. When it rains one day and sunny the next and back and forth it makes it hard to do. Now I have the proble of leaves! It's not fall yet and they are everywhere! Yuck.

Hoping to get some good news this week about Myah. Cheryl and Tom posted that they received PA for Madi! Congrats. Now onto the PGN hell hole.....lol.

Wait a second, I think my wonderful sick hsband might be mowing our grass.....or maybe its our neighbor who is feed up with the 6 foot weeds growing along our fences. I should probably go check.

No comments: