Tuesday, September 18, 2007

More information

I got more information from Carol on Myah's new foster mom. Her name is Gloria and she is also fostering a little girl named Sara who is 3 months old. I have some info on Sara's parents and am currently trying to find them just to keep in touch since our kids are growing up together somewhat.

On a positive note, Tim is going to Guatemala 9/28-10/1 to meet the new foster family and talk to Maria about what's going on. I can't get away from work on Friday and Monday. So Tori and I will be hanging out together, which is probably a good thing for both of us!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eM CALL ME IN THE A.M. i JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING THAT fRANK AND I DID TO HELP OUR CASE WHEN WE FELT LIKE YOU ALL. FIRST, I WILL SAY IT AGAIN. TIM IS DOING THE RIGHT THING. I DID A QUICK VISIT AT 7 MONTHS AND FELT THINGS GOT MOVING FASTER AFTER I DID THAT. IF YOU WANT US TOO WE CAN COME UP WITH SOME OF THE QUESTIONS WE HAD ASKED.

Xadie's Journey said...

Good luck trying to find Sara's parents. I think it's great your DH is going to get to visit and meet the new foster mom:)
E