I am very upset right now over some things that are going on with Tori's father. I don't use this forum to bitch about him much but I need to get a few things off my chest right now and I will not subject my family to listening about the absolutely dillusional person that he is or his new wife is.
First of all, I do not want Jared. He is not the kind of person I would even be FRIENDS with much less romantically involved with. Our marriage fizzled out almost right after we were married. I found out lots of lies he told (and continues to tell today) and there were lots of issues with his personality that didn't show up until after we were married. I got pregnant right away. Tori is the best thing that has ever happened to me and that is the only thing I will ever be greatful to Jared for. His new wife and I used to be great friends for years. I got them together after she was divorced. Purely selfish reasons, I thought since she had kids maybe Jared would take more of an interest in Tori. Because no matter what he says and no matter what he has convinved her of, he has no interest in Tori and this whole "court" charade has nothing to do with her. It's all about him trying to make me mad. Which I am not letting happen anymore. His wife was with me when I got divorced, she knows how he treated Tori and I. He was NEVER home and never paid any attention to us. We were without him at least 6 days a week. He got fired from a job when I was 7 months pregnant for sexual harrassment of a female co-worker. I never trusted him again. After our divorce, Jared would call me constantly, this continued up until about a year after he was married. I totally think (and many others agree) that the reason our relationship soured was because his new wife could not take how much he relied on me for everything. Which I understand, but it was not my fault. I was not the one calling him. She told me once something to the effect of "he was good enough when you wanted him to do this, or do that..." and listed a few things. I about choked. It was all things that he had offerred to do for me that I said wasn't necessary and he insisted on that he apparently turned around and told her that i was the one coming to him. Everyone I know, including my husband, used to joke about the fact that Jared just couldn't stay away from me. It was a running joke, he was the running joke. He told her things about our divorce that are so far fetched (basically that I totally screwed him which is so far form the case) that I wanted to scream. If she only knew what really happened. Like he kept the money for the jet ski and he kept the boat until I found a buyer for it then he kept that money too. I paid him $7,000.00 in equity, which was more then half, to let me keep the house. I let him live with us for almost 3 months after our divorce was final so he could save some money. He basically told her all that was untrue. I can't beleive what a stepford wife he has turned her into, but it really hurts me. I was with her when her ex had her arrested for domestic violence, I sat with her in court and listened to her talk about what a horrible father her ex was and what a drunk and I've seen the dozens of police reports on him (and a few on her) stating that he has been charged various things. Not to mention the fact that I know him. But yet they could not understand why I didn't think he was an appropriate baby sitter for one morning for our daughter. I don't care what she is willing to subject her own kids too, but I do have a say in what mine is subjected to. They both have this dillusional that I take a lot of pills. They bring it up everytime something bad happens to take the focus off them. I have no clue what they are talking about. I take a couple of prescriptions for reflux and migraines......other then that I have no idea. It pisses me off that they think this lie is their "smoking gun" on me. Well here is my smoking gun:
Jared never calls Tori, EVER. Like he can go 10-14 days without seeing or talking to her. His reasoning? He doesnt' want to talk to me. HUH?
I offered a schedule that would allow JAred to see Tori everyweek. He didn't want it. My thoughts on this? 2 things....1) They do not have his wife's kids on Thursday (the day I suggested) so that means they don't want tori. He would actually be required to spend time with Tori alone. 2) because it was my suggestion.
The schedule that JAred picked, has him going about 12-13 days without seeing her (he wants her on his off week sunday, which coincendentally is when they have her kids). What kind of sense does that make? He would rather go that long without seeing her then seeing her once a week? Who is this really about?
We are in court now because Jared wants more time with Tori. I have NEVER told him he could not see her. He never asks to. LOL. I just don't get it. Apparently I am supposed to contact him and beg him to see her? Of course, that would make it my fault and nothing is ever Jared's fault. I told him he could pick her up from school on Thursday this = seeing her for several hours which I thought was our point of going to court. We agreed to this in court. He did not pick her up and did not tell ME he wasn't going to. He left her stranded at school, and I had to get someone to get there before she had a melt down. His excuse? Hisatty was supposed to tell me that he wasn't picking her up because he didn't agree to Thursdays. So what your saying is, even though you want to see your daughter more, just not on Thursdays, your only day off work. Who is this about again?
Last night was a PERFect example. We have a big festival in my hometown (not his, he doesn;t live here). He was there. Fine, free country. Do you think he called and sais "Hey Tori, I'm at the car show...come find me...or just wanted to say hi.." NOPE. He makes no effort whatsoever to see her unless it is on his court ordered day ( and not even that because he never gets her on the holidays he is alloted). When Tori found out he was at the car show, she instantly became agitated and wanted to leave so she didn't have to run into him. That is so sad. Why can't he see what he is doing to her? Even when he does spend his court ordered time he gets he spends the whole time sleeping or on the computer or berating her for something. No wonder she gets sick everytime she is supposed to go see him. He told her that "our little stomache scheme wasn't going to work anymore, next time she gets sick on his visitation day, she's going to have to suck it up." Great parenting skills.
So theres my rant. I am not a pill popping pyscho mother that they seem to think I am. I am a great mother whose life revolves around my family and especially my daughter. Everything I do I do for her. Jared has his priorities in this order: Himself, his job, anyone that can do something for HIM, and then his daughter. I spent 8 years begging him to see her and spend time with her and develop a relationship with her. Yes BEGGING and I have the emails to prove it. Now that she's 10 and he wants to impress someone by trying to have a relationship with her and she's not interested (I told him sooooo many times that someday it would be too late) then I'm a bitch. It makes me physically ill to think of ALL the things I have went out of my way to do to try to encourage him as a father and they turn around and treat me like this. Absolutely amazing. I honestly think there is some mental issues there....but I'm not sure what. They both lie so much they beleive what they say and that's why they blame it all on me.
Thanks if you got this far. I'm so tired of seeing Tori upset but yet I will continue to be the one to pick up the pieces for her. Eventually she will have her say, and it will be done, and he will be the one who has lost because of his lack of effort.
I hope somehow he gets wind of this post.....not that it will matter because he will just say that its untrue and all my fault again. There's only so many times he can say that though. I don't care, I have proof it's not my fault and proof of everything I say. He says he has proof on some things he says, but yet never has produced any yet.....and I really don't care what his reasoning is because the only people that listen to him are his mom and day and his wife. He has no friends to back him up and I have dozens of friends and family to back up what I say. Hell, some people who are close to his wife back uo what I say before her. It's insane.
And before I get any flack about this post, which hopefully I don't, Tori does not read this, we do not discuss Jared in front of her. All she knows is that I encourage her to see him and try to defend him to her when she is upset. It's getting really hard to do so though.
Saturday, September 22, 2007
No Myah news but I have to bitch a little
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment