

I finally got Myah's 7 month check up and pictures. Makes me miss her even more......no PGN news yet.
DATE: 04/09/07.
AGE: 7 MONTHS 8 DAYS.
WEIGHT: 15.7 POUNDS.
HEIGHT: 63.8 CMS.
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Myah's 7 month checkup (2 weeks late)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Myah looks like she's missing you too. She is dressed very cute. Her hair even looks good. You can tell they are taking great care of her. E
Hey Em:
I will try to call you this weekend. It has been a rough week. Mya is so cute. I can't wait to meet her ( I know in my heart soon) You mentioned you sent a package, I have not received. If you haven't sent that is cool, I just didn't want you to think I was being ungrateful. Plus, I wnat to see pics. Lets get together soon. Autumn
Post a Comment