Thursday, September 06, 2007

We made it home

I'm sad to be here without our little girl. Next time we go, we ain't leaving her! Tori had such a great time with her sister. Tori and Tim had a ball at the pool. We didn't get much from the hurricane, but we made it out early so I think it probably hit after we left. No issues in the airport this time, thank goodness and Tori and I were able to sleep on the flights which made it much nicer. I was sick leaving Guatemala, so much so that I wasn't sure if I was getting on the plane, but I made it and felt better quickly once our flight took off. The dogs missed us so much, I think that Princy has not left my side since we've been back.

The first picture below is of Tori and Tom & Cheryl's baby Madison. They are using our agency also and we got to hang out in Guatemala together.

Next week we go to Court again with Tori's father. Of course nothing will be settled at that point and I'm not sure what we are actually going to court for, as usual. I agreed to change his vistiation again because of his every changing job schedule, so I guess the only thing left to settle is the medical expenses, which I am paying all of and have been since March. Things will get resolved eventually. I think this time, TOri will get a say in what happens, which is good. She has a list. LOL.

Glad to be home but sad to be home.

No comments: