Thursday, October 02, 2008

Halloween threw up in my yard!

I love decorating for Halloween and every year we get more and more stuff to put out. We have people drive by and take pictures of our house and have their kids pose with our decorations. Here is some pictures I took tonight, I still have a few more things to put out. They are very blurry but I wanted to see what night pictures would look like. Everything moves, blinks or makes noise. I think I will try some day pics tomorrow then take a video at dusk so you can get the whole effect.
This is our tree with spiders, pumpkins, spiderwebs, and blinking eyes
This is our haunted coach with a skeleton driver.
This is Frankenstine and a ghost on a see saw
Here's our graveyard with giant pumpkin guy in back
This is the ghost in our graveyard that glows then dims

Here are some pictures of Tori and Haley walking in the Mum Festval Parade this year.

3 comments:

Alex and Sam said...

em,
love halloween too.. cant wait to see more pics

alex

Xadie's Journey said...

Your yard looks great! It looks like a lot of work went into that creepy creation.

Joanna said...

You are so funny! Love your pictures!