Friday, October 17, 2008

FFF~ FFavorite Photo Friday~ Friends

This weeks theme is friends (why do they call it FFF and not FPF?). I could post photos until the cows come home about friends!

Maddie, Myah, Andrea, and Jack riding the cars at the fair.


Myah and Myla at the Zoo

Myah taking a nap with Harley

Gillian, Myla, Myah, Marla and Isabela

Myah loving on Milo

Jack serenading Myah

Myah and Jack trying to share a car


Tori and Kenzie at the Kenny Chesney concert


Maddie, Andrea and Myah & Jack kissing


Myah and Cade in matching jammies

Tori and the twins, Caty and Maggie ~ BFF's


Jay and Tim and Wendy and the Burger King last halloween

One of my favorite pictures of Tori and I at my cousins wedding several years ago.

4 comments:

Laurie said...

So cute! Looks like you all have lots of wonderful friends!

Alex and Sam said...

love favorite photo friday.. I should do that too!! hows the dog feeling?


alex

Alex and Sam said...

love favorite photo friday.. I should do that too!! hows the dog feeling?


alex

Joanna said...

What a great idea! I love each and every one of those pictures...post on, my friend, post on! :)