Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween Party and the Pumpkin Patch

Last night was the 4th annual Trost Halloween Bash. We invite all of our family, friends, and neighbors and this year our FTGA (Friends Through Guatemalan Adoption) group came. It was great. Tons of yummy food and great costumes. It was awesome to see all of those adorable Guat tots too. Myah didn't even bite anyone! Here are some pictures from the party, there are lots more but Tim has to download them for me!

Princess got into the Halloween Spirit


My niece McKenzie was "Dippin' Dots", she wore a bowl filled with balloons, it was so cute!


Myah and Jack were pirates!


Myah playing downstairs with some of her Guat friends in the background



Myah and my niece Shelby


Our best friends Scott and Joanne...they don't date but they should (hint hint)

Tori was my hippie girl


Andrea as an evil sorceress....she looks super happy



Her husband Jay was Jackie Moon, which is perfect because he is incredibly tall!



Tori coming out of the little kids corn maze, her and Maddie took Myah in

Myah lovin' her pumpkin on the hay ride

I'll take this one AND I'll carry it!



Checking out the chickens and roosters


Myah wearing daddy's work boots this morning




Measuring the kids, we do this every year....I wish I had the previous years on this computer
<


Checking out the school bus


Posing with the Alpaca



Going down the hay slide




My BEAUTIFUL girls!

GOATS! our favorite



The Fam

Me and my honey on the hayride


Now, Myah and Tim are sleeping, Maddie and Tori are carving pumpkins, and I'm baking pumpkin seeds and watching the Bengals game.....all is right with the world.

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Looks like so much fun! I love your pumpkn patch! Bella has been wanting to go on a hayride and I don't know where one is. Maybe she doesn't know what she is talking about! Send some of that cool weather my way too! :)

Joanna said...

I love your pics, Em...looks like you guys had a great time!! The girls look adorable, and I love that Dip-n-Dots idea!

Jaimee said...

Great pictures!!! Thanks for sharing all of those. Myah looks adorable in her costume. You asked on my blog about the outfit Isabela had, I got it off of Etsy...

-Jaimee

Daphne said...

GREAT pics! Looks like so much fun!