Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Winter is a' comin'.....

Man it is cold! Want to see my polar bear impression? "I am freezing, IT IS COLD!" A nod to those of you who are Dr. Doolittle with Eddie Murphy fans. It is literally FREEZING in the morning and when the sun comes out it gets warmer (60's). I love fall, but I hate this wearing a heavy jacket in the morning and by 11:00 your roasting. Good news is, it's supposed to be nice for trick or treat night tomorrow, 60's. Then this weekend the Halloween dismantling begins.....the part I hate most.

Everytime I change Myah's diaper she says, "momma, cccccoooolllddddd" because her wipes are cold. Kinda makes you realize why someone invented the diaper warmer.

3 comments:

Our Girls said...

I so do not want Winter to come either-- That is so cute how Myah said ''COOOOLLLLDD"!
Have a great Halloween!!!

Laurie said...

It's even cold down here! 30 this morning. I had to rush a Hanna order with a winter coat to us! LOL

Laurie said...

It's even cold down here! 30 this morning. I had to rush a Hanna order with a winter coat to us! LOL