Sometimes I feel like without adorable pictures of my kids or funny stories I have nothing to post about. I guess I do have other things going on and other interests but this is not the place to go into my political and judicial rants...lol. Plus your eyes would glaze over by the second paragraph that I'm sure would turn into pages.
The weather is cooling off here in the morning and afternoon. I love it. I love fall. Except I have to buy new jeans, they are all too big for me from last year, which I guess I could have worse problems.
I'm watching two adorable little girls on Tuesday and Thursdays now, which has worked out great. They are 1 and 3 and Myah loves having a playmate. So I am busy planning fun activites to do on those days, printing out coloring pages, etc. for craft time and actually trying to have some type of schedule for lunch and naps (which is another thing Myah needs).
My Tastefully Simple business is booming for the upcoming holiday season. I really like it because I love to cook and try new things so this is right up my alley. Plus, who doesn't like food that is delicious and you only add one or two things to it? It's an easy sell.
Well that's about it on my end, nothing exciting to report here which is a good thing I guess. Sometimes boring is the best!
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Slow posting week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
sometimes boring s a good thing.. good luck withthe tastefully simple business.. ive had parties before. I love their products
alex
Post a Comment