We are hoping to be resubmitted today. I haven't got the confirmation from Carol yet. It should (and better!) be this week.
We had depositions today, all afternoon. I thought it went well. I mean, I think I got my point across that all I've wanted all along was for Jared to spend time with Tori and to be truthful about the time he has and doesn't choose to spend with her. I don't want to make him look like a jerk, but I had to defend myself from the inaccuracies he filed with the Court, which is my employer, when I know that he really didn't know or read exactly what was being filed. I know this because I know Jared.
Hopefully, I will have some Myah pics soon, that will cheer me up!
Wednesday, August 01, 2007
Wednesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment