Friday, August 03, 2007

Finally the weekend

It's Friday and this has been a long week. Tori and I are hanging out tonight getting ready to watch the X games. She has some SERIOUS mosquito bites tonight so I had to run to the store and get some medicine for her because we were all out. Man that girl can get some bites. Big, swollen, red, hot, itchy, you name it. I used to get them the same way. This weekend it's just Tim, T and I since Jared's work scheduled changed. It's great, now if we want to go to the farm we don't have to drive and hour home to pick her up on Saturday nights. The only downfall is that he wants her on Wednesday night until Friday night. Tori doesn't want to stay two nights, but I told her she had to, it will be good for her. All I want is for them to have a relationship and for her not to stress out completely when she has to go with him. It will be interesting to see how it goes when school starts. I'm not sure if he can get her homework done and get her up and dressed, fed, etc. for school. Since he wants to pick her up late Wednesday, I may just have him get her afterschool on Thursday. We'll see how it goes. I want him to take responsibility and spend time with her. I want him to realize that it's not for ME, it's for HER. I just don't think he realizes that people know when he is home and Tori has gotten into the whole routine of "dad has errands to run" etc. I know he has limited time, but still, the time he has with her he needs to spend well. Some habits are hard to break I know. I know he thinks I hate him and I know he doesn't like me, but it's not that. I hate the relationship he has with Tori. Like she's his buddy to show off or hang out with. Mindy has hurt me more then anything. After all the things I did for her and all the things we went through together. I can't beleive that she would beleive some of the things Jared has told her to be true. I don't even know how they have convinced themselves that Jared not seeing Tori is my fault. I can't figure it out. Oh well, it's water under the bridge. If they are happy together then that's great. I know that I am delirioulsy happy with my husband and family and hopefully someday Tori will be happy with her relationship with her dad and I can learn to accept that thats the relationship their going to have, whatever it turns out to be. I can't make him have the relationship I want him to. I just can't fathom not seeing or talking to Tori everyday, If there was any chance I could. But once you get into a routine, that becomes the norm. At least he told the truth in depositions, even if it did make him look bad. I'm just glad that things got cleared up that they WEREN'T my fault like he thought. Maybe he just got a different prospective when someone besides me presented the situation to him.

Well enough about that. I know there are many people who don't want to hear about this stuff,but this is my blog and you have to be invited to read it so THERE, lol. Theres not much going on int he adoption world right now. We should be submitted to PGN on Monday (or else!) and then it's back to hurry up and wait. No new Myah pictures yet. I miss my baby girl, I want to go see her!

No comments: