Friday, August 10, 2007

It's Friday

Well, as of last night, still not resubmitted to PGN. BLAHHHH! I guess they are waiting for something to do with the POA and everytime Maria goes to pick it up it's not ready. When it is ready she is taking everything to PGN and resubmitting us that day. I don't understand what takes so long. It's like its constantly Sunday there!

On a lighter note, Tori and I are going to Kings Island tomorrow to meet Autumn, Frank, and Sophia! Yeah! We're so excited. We haven't been all year and it's going to be great to meet them. Clark has a soccer tournament so I was hoping that Tim would bring him to KI when they had a break, but now at the last minute (and after I bought her ticket) Maddie decided she didn't want to go because I wouldn't let her bring a friend. So Tori is taking either my niece Shelby or Maggie.

I was very hurt, that Maddie did that. It's the second time this week that her and Clark have done something hurtful like that to Tim and I. Clark bailed out of the Dragons game the other night because Tim wouldn't buy him a $250 paintball gun. I know it's the age they are at, but they really need to be talked to about their manners, etc. THere's a lot more to the story but I'm not even going to go into it. I love them, but they can be really hurtful sometimes and don't even recognize it.

So we'll be having a ball at Kings Island tomorrow, hope the weather is good and it's not to crowded! I'll make sure that I take lots of pictures!

No comments: