Monday, July 30, 2007

Update on my pissyness

Well I talked to my agency, and I guess I feel better. Apparently we were not kicked out on June 8, we went to the second reviewers desk on June 8. The second reviewer is the one who kicked us out. Four previos, none of which were our fault. All to be fixed on the Guatemalan side. Our attorney has assured our agency that we will be back in this week. We'll see. If not, I'm still gonna be pissed. If we get back in this week, I might soften a little. The ugly part is we got back to the first advisor that had our file, BUT that person did not kick us out and sent us on the reviewer. So hopefully they will get our file and send us on quickly, not looking for something they missed. THEN it goes to the reviewer that actually kicked us out. Again, hopefully they will see that our attorney fixed the previos and let us move along to Mr. Barrios desk. If that happens, then we still could get out in a few weeks. If they keep findng crap to kick us out for then we could be stuck for AT LEAST another 8 weeks.

My goal is to be resbmitted this week, and make it back to the second reviewers desk by the end of NEXT week. Meaning, no other problems found and we slide through. THEN the true test is Mr. Barrios desk. The last and final end all be all decision maker. He could approve us or kick us out. BEST case, we could be out in 3 weeks. I don't know what to beleive still, we'll see what this week brings.

Hopefully we get a Myah medical update this week. That would make me happy.

No comments: