Monday, August 20, 2007

Updates and prayers for everyone

I was waiting to post something when I had news we were back in PGN, but I've yet to have actual confirmation. I have an email from Carol stating we were being resubmitted last Friday (8/17), but I've gotten that email before only to find out we weren't resubmitted so I'm not getting my hopes up.

Tim, Tori, Caty and I went to the Bengals preseason game on Saturday and spent the night. It was fun, even though the game sucked. I still love being at the stadium. The girls were both sick so we didn't stay for the whole game, but other then that they were great!

Then Sunday, we went to Lexington and visited with Autumn and Frank and Sophie. We had a great time. I'm so glad we met them. Autumn and I are kindered spirits!
One of these days, I will actually take my camera when we get together,,,,,,lol.

And for the best news YET!

We are going to visit Myah over Labor Day weekend for 4 days! Tori is going with us and we are so excited. Hopefully we can get down to the bottom of why we have been in PGN for 13 weeks and counting and what the hold up is! I'm so praying for good news when we get down there!

No comments: