Well finally something to smile about! I got new medical updates and pics of our baby girl today! She is getting so big, REALLY, lol.
DATE: 04/08/07.
AGE: 6 MONTHS 8 DAYS.
WEIGHT: 14.8 POUNDS.
HEIGHT: 63 CMS.
CC: 40.7 CMS.
Here are some pictures. I love the one of her hanging off the scale!
School also starts in 2 weeks. Tori is NOT happy, but I know she is excited because as much as she doesn't want the lazy days of summer to end, she is ready to get back to her friends. That girl is a social butterfly. She has more friends then she can keep track of. I swear I have to keep a written down schedule to keep everything straight for her. I've got all her stuff ready to go, supplies, clothes, etc. Today I bought her tennis shoes which was my last thing to get. We're excited for football to start! We have Bengals preseason tickets for Saturday the 18th and I can't wait. AND there is a preseason game on tv on Thursday. YEAH! My nephew is a freshman this year and will be dressing for the Friday night games, he's been working his ass off at practice all summer so we are hoping he might see some varsity play time. We love our high school football team, even if they aren't great. We try to go to every game!
Tuesday, August 07, 2007
Medical update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment