Saturday, February 02, 2008

Tagged

Ok, I read Autumn's blog and she said she tagged me, but I was never told about it (she's technicologically challenged....LOL, I still love ya though) S0, I don't know how weird they are but here we go:

7 Weird things about me:

1. I don't drink alcohol, at all. It doesn't bother me if other people drink, but I do get annoyed when people get falling down drunk and act stupid when I'm the only sober one. This happens often in my family. That's only weird if you knew me 15 years ago and I was the stupid one....lol
2. I cannot start a conversation in the morning before I have coffee
3. It is virtually impossible for me to be on time for work
4. I collect animals....since marrying Tim this has been curbed, but if I had my choice I would run a rescue for any kind of animals, when we have time, Tori and I volunteer at our local shelter
5. This is not really weird, but I love to spoil my kids, I did not have much growing up and I remember wanting to do things and have things that I couldn't so I don't deny them much. So far it hasn't backfired on me with Tori.
6. I hate playstation, nintendo, gamecube or anything else that is played on my television and drives me crazy.
7. I really don't like to eat out at restaraunts. Stems from me being sick a few years ago and it made it virtually impossible, but now even when its under control, I still don't do it.

See, I'm not so weird.

We went to Camp Kern Thursday and Friday with Tori's 5th grade and we had a great time even though it was raining, snowing, and COLD. We went hiking and played games and stayed in cabins. Here are a few pics.
Here we are making candles:

Here's Tori holding "rambo" the snake:

Here's Tori and her group making fried apples in a dutch oven over an open fire:

No comments: