Well tomorrow we are off to Cleveland for the weekend, with no computer, but I will come back with LOTS of pictures. Tori is about jumping out of her skin with excitement. She is bugging me to get her a pool cover up, and a new bathing suit from Justice, but I don't think it's going to happen before we leave tomorrow. There is not much of a bathing suit selection this early.
My kitchen will be under total destruction this weekend so I'm glad that I will be gone. We got rid of our stove and refridgerator yesterday and our new appliances arrived. It's going to be so awesome when it's done. My husband is so handy, he really does a great job. He could make a killing if he decided to do remodeling full time, except he doesn't want to do someone else's remodel....which I can understand, you have your ideas and sometimes people don't agree with you. We are really lucky that he can do everything from plumbing to electrical to building because we are getting a $40,000 kitchen remodel for less than half of that. Our house has increased in value so much with the improvements he has made so far. I'll be sure and post some before and after pictures, but that may be a few weeks down the road,we haven't decided on paint color yet.
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Off to Cleveland!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment